Re: Atlanta Kart Tracks?

To: Paul Zahornasky <p.zahornasky@att.net>,
Subject: Re: Atlanta Kart Tracks?
From: Buddy Ahlers <buddy_ahlers@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:28:37 -0800 (PST)
I heard there was one that Michael Andretti was
involved with.  I have no idea where it is or what the
actual name is... However...
If you are ever in the Bristol Tennessee area, feel
free to check out Arena Kart Racing, in Johnson City.
We have two indoor tracks, where you can race karts
that reach speeds over 40 mph...We have a deal where
for 40 bucks, you can get unlimited races for 6 hours.
 That's about the best deal in motorsports...6 hours
of track time for only 40 dollars.
Wait, sorry about the shameless plug.  I forgot I got
off work 2 hours ago!
But really if you are ever in the area, feel free to
check us out.
Thanks,
Buddy Ahlers
Operations Director