You don't know jack

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, <KWall73108@aol.com>,
Subject: You don't know jack
From: "Ted Drcar" <tdrcar@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 23:52:12 -0800
The jack I saw was at 7s Only Racing, which is inside Buttonwillow Raceway
Park.  It was on display, and was for sale for high 100's I believe (I hope
this is more accurate than my Makita power estimate).  It was a large jack,
not low profile, and it had a long handle for lots of travel and leverage.
Two pumps looked to be enough to lift a small, low and stiff car.  I was
intrigued but it hey, my 20 pump 3-ton Sears jack still _works_.

I just looked up 7s Only and could not find a listing.  But you can call the
racetrack at 661.764.5333 and they're sure to have the number for 7s.  I'd
ask 7's about the specs - and whether they can drop ship it from the mfgr.
so you don't have to pay shipping.  FYI, I noticed that 7s had good prices
on Redline products and Motul RBF 600 ($9/bottle).

Ted Drcar
2001 FS Z28
San Diego