Re: Driving Simulators

To: "Buddy Ahlers" <buddy_ahlers@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving Simulators
From: "justJOE" <justjoe13es@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:34:01 -0600
Buddy,

Because it is a USB doesn't always mean plug
and play with that device and the PS2.  There
are 2 VERY important things that need to be done
in order to make that controller work with the
PS2.

#1) the USB cable needs to be plugged into the
TOP USB port on the PS2.
#2) the PS2 will need to be REBOOTED in order
to cause both the PS2 and GT3 to see the controller.

I hope that this helps.

Joe Delio
Somewhere in Dallas.