Re: GRM's coverage of the Solo II Nats.

To: GRMPer@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GRM's coverage of the Solo II Nats.
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 21:02:04 -0800
How hardcore can you get? :):) That's very funny.
--Pat K
----------
From: GRMPer@aol.com
To: lollipop487@attbi.com, autox@autox.team.net
Date: Sat, Dec 15, 2001, 9:11 PM

In a message dated 12/16/01 12:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
That's neat..and as I'll probably get a "correction" from the ever-helpful
masses..I'll mention that I have seen SportsCar on the shelf of 1 Barnes and
Noble in Vernon Hills, IL.    I've also heard that GRM is stocked in a few
porno shops too...makes our old "Hardcore Sports Car Magazine" motto make
more sense.

Per
GRM

lollipop487@attbi.com writes:

Per,
    Just a note: North American Pylon can be found through Tower Books'
newsstands (if they don't have it, ask for it), our largest distributor. Not
many others, but a few, and amazingly, it sells. :)
--Pat Kelly