Cajun Christmas

To: lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com
Subject: Cajun Christmas
From: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 08:41:30 -0500
Lorenzo the Scribe writes:

HEY JD. ISN'T ABOUT TIME YOU RE-POSTED "A CAJUN CHRISTMAS"?

To which I respond thusly:

Larry, I'd be happy to, 'ceptin I don't got it.  Actually, I don't recall
posting it to Team.Net to begin with, but that doesn't mean anything, since
I don't recall what I had for lunch Saturday, either.

If anybody would have such a thing, it would likely be that Mini-Drivin,
red-bean-and-rice guy from Shreveport, John Lee...  Hey, John, how y'all is
over dar in Shreveport?  You gots a copy of the Cajun Christmus ting dat
Larry is axin' bout?

Peace, Love & Pushrods-
JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB