Cheap Cordless Impact Wrench/Driver

To: <solo2atlanta@topica.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cheap Cordless Impact Wrench/Driver
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 21:41:43 -0500
No these are not the $25.00 whap-spin-whap-spin-whap versions...

These are made by Milwaukee with warranty from the manufacturer.

9.6v Currently bidding at $57/67 respectively... I paid $77 for mine.

I bided on one last week and it arrived just in time to try out this
weekend.

It did not have enough torque to take the lugs off (they are rated at
50lbs), but
they did put the lugs on much tighter then my Dewalt drill did.  I would say
40-50lbs is what it put them on to.
The trigger had a good variable speed trigger.

It did not come with impact sockets, and I recommend them as it has already
(2 changes) started to beat up my socket I used with my drill

Overall I like it much better then my drill.  Comes with a nice case, that
will hold the charger, and a section for sockets or the 'AutoX lugs'.

http://www.ubid.com/actn/opn/getpage.asp?AuctionId=6263045
http://www.ubid.com/actn/opn/getpage.asp?AuctionId=6267506

If you have any other questions about it feel free to ask.

Disclaimer:  I have nothing to do with the sales of this item, just a
satisfied customer.