Re: They said it couldn't be done ....

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: They said it couldn't be done ....
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 02:22:37 -0600
Somehow I don't think the driver's seat strapped to the hardtop will pass
tech ;)

Personally, its nice to see a Z06 on the road... it's about the only way to
pick out a Vette owner concerned with performance.  But then again, I've
seen more Z06's on trailers than under their own power.

Compact packing congrats!

Brian

--
MS region:  http://www.angelfire.com/ms2/scca/