Re: so much for the petition

To: "David Hillman" <hillman@planet-torque.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: so much for the petition
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 01:16:22 -0500
>    Rocky, you must be one be one hell of an optimist to interpret that as
> anything other than, "We'll keep the current lineup until we ramp up
> production on 24 hours of NASCAR."

Guilty as charged. Wife says I've been fitted with rose-colored implants.
:-)

I think of myself as a "realistic optimist" -- hoping for the best, not
surprised when it works out to something less than that.

>    What I do not understand is; if they were going to re-name, re-locate,
> re-program and re-launch the channel... why not start from scratch instead
> of buying?  It isn't like cable companies aren't going to pick up a new
> channel called "NASCARvision"... they'll snap it up regardless.
>  D a v i d  H i l l m a n
>  hillman@planet-torque.com

Cheaper to buy the race car already built, than to build your own from a
body-in-white.

Fox acquired a turnkey operation, with all the procedures and protocols in
place and people who knew how to make it work.

--Rocky