1999 ACR Neon for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 1999 ACR Neon for sale
From: ISMDSL77@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 18:13:04 EDT
Hi all,
I have purchased a new car and need to sell my 99 ACR Neon.  It has 20,000
miles on it with a years warranty left.  It is Platinum in color (once all
the stickers are removed) and is in nice shape.  I am asking $9,000 for it.
I also have an extra set of stock wheels (from a 95) and a set of American
Racing wheels (with the correct offset) plus 4 almost new Hoosiers (2 with 6
runs and 2 with 12 runs), 4 almost new Kuhmos (16 runs) and 8 G-Forces (2
with 3 runs) that I also need to get rid of.  Please reply to
ismdsl77@aol.com.  I am located in Oklahoma.
Thanks,
Ann Heller