Re:KYB AGX shocks

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:KYB AGX shocks
From: BEN ROBERTS <ben.roberts@usa.net>
Date: 9 Oct 2001 09:54:26 MDT
I have the KYB AGX (with Eibach Proline)in my 95 Acura Integra GSR.  They are
not that great for autocross.  They are better than stock, but when I set them
to their stiffest setting they could really use another 30% - 50%.  The street
setting is really soft (softer than stock) so I usually set them on #2 for
everyday use.  The problem is I don't know of anything out there that is a
good "compromise" shock.  If I was to do it all over again, I'd probably go
with Ground Control Coil Overs and let them suggest a shock.  Hope this
helps.

Ben

"no longer Comp Director
selling my 85 MR2