Re: Proposal for SP cars to compete in P ???

To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>, "M. Soar" <msoar@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Proposal for SP cars to compete in P ???
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 17:37:48 -0700
If they could get the rules into at least the 90's the classes might begin
to fill up...

Like, allowing some normal size wheels... 17" 18" 19" etc...

or how about fuel injection?

The prepared rules just don't make sense to me, but then what do I know
about how to fill up solo classes...?

How's BSP doin?

sbw
NayKid Racer
Kumho Tire/West Coast Corvettes/FIKSE Wheels
Speedware Motorsports Z06 T1 #97 www.naykidracing.com