Re: Monocoque Wheels the lightest?

To: <AutoX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monocoque Wheels the lightest?
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:27:54 -0400
I got a set of 16x10's some 15 years ago for my BSP 71 Vette.
First problem was that they had a flat center section so they would not
clear the brake calipers. Had to make thick adapters an bolt them to the
back side of the wheels and then change all the shells to get the backspace
back to what it should be. When they were about 5 years old I had a shell
crack around the bolts. Went to CCW and have been happy with them ever
since.
Bruce
Green Dot Racing.