Nationals Peavey Broadcast

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Nationals Peavey Broadcast
From: Michael King <mapco@att.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:32:53 -0400
Just a quick question about the broadcast...I listened to the Pro Finale
over the weekend and it was great to know what was going on. Also a few
people who want to learn more about what I'm going to be doing on Thursday
and Friday. So, I gave them the address and they said they'd tune in. One
thing that was missing for me that I noticed was the lack of automobile
sound, screaching tires and revving engines. It was just silent in the
background. Don't get me wrong, I love the coverage! But I just think it
would make it much more exciting and easier to listen to if there was some
sound other than silence between the commentary. Any was to pipe some in? I
know my friends would love to hear them Neon mufflers from 1100 miles
away..Oh, they already can? My bad... ;)

Mike King
#159 Dodge Neon White
Buccaneer Region