Re: Cen Div Event July 20-22

To: Craig Straub <straubc@apci.net>
Subject: Re: Cen Div Event July 20-22
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:26:25 -0500
Craig Straub wrote:

> 1.  Is the event site secured so that I can leave my car and trailer there?

Many of us will be staying over night at the site, so while it is not
really "officially" secured, your stuff is in good hands.

> 2.  I have checked around on the web sites of hotels.  It seems that most of
> them want to charge at least $90.00 a night and a lot of them are already
> booked full.  Does anyone have any suggestions???

Other than staying on site, check surrounding areas.  The further West
the better, I'm guessing.  It doesn't take too long to start getting out
of town, where you should have better luck.  Good luck...see you there!

Pat