FS: Superb Tow Vehicle

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Superb Tow Vehicle
From: "James A. Crider" <autojim@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 22:18:19 -0400
I posted this some time ago, but it's time to do it again.  Vehicle is in
Waterford, Michigan (Detroit area):

For Sale: 1995 Ford E350 Club Wagon

- Chateau trim package (that's the deluxe one)
- 5.8L V8, E4OD 4-speed automatic
- 4.10:1 limited slip rear end (done by Reider Racing)
- Gale Banks "Ram Air" free-flow air cleaner housing with K&N
- Free-flow cat-back exhaust
- Alloy wheels with Load Range E Michelin LTX M/S tires (spare matches)
- Tow mirrors, brake controller, and Class III/IV receiver included
- Rear A/C (blows very cold) and heat (blows very hot)
- Quad Captain's Chairs (Driver's seat 6-way power, both fronts power lumbar)
- Rear seat/bed (3rd panel makes it a queen-size bed)
- Alpine AM/FM/CD player, 6 speakers (factory AM/FM/Cassette included)
- Power windows, locks, tilt, cruise, 4-wheel ABS, remote keyless entry, alarm
- WeatherTech rear cargo mat/tray, privacy glass
- Prairie Tan metallic exterior, tan cloth interior
- Mobil 1 synthetics throughout
- Two owners, both racers who know the value of a stone reliable tow rig.
- NEVER SMOKED IN -- EVER.
- No indications of tinworm on the body.
- New front brakes (rotors, bearings, pads), new ABS control valve/pump
  in 2000.

The van has right around 85,000 miles, but don't let that discourage you.
It's very clean, very well-maintained, and easily has another 80,000 miles
in it with nothing more than routine maintenance.

I'm asking $9000 (yes, I was asking $10,500 before), and, as with all
things of this nature, I'm negotiable.

Contact me at:

autojim@att.net or phone 248-981-8961.

Thanks for your time,