It figures that Monday is sunny and 75 degrees.

To: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>, "NER List"
Subject: It figures that Monday is sunny and 75 degrees.
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 18:59:12 -0400
At 02:16 PM 6/18/01 -0400, Paul Zahornasky wrote:
>It figures that Monday is sunny and 75 degrees.

Those of us who live IN NASCAR country (North Carolina, etc.) learned a
Looooong time ago that it DOES NOT PAY on average to plan outdoor
activities a little East of a major NASCAR event on the day the Winston Cup
cars will be racing. Looked like the weather at Pocono was wonderful on
Sunday (of course, Saturday might have been bad there!)

If you keep having weather like you had Sunday for the Ayer tours I will
never return to Ft. Devens even though the first autocross I ever drove in
was while stationed at Ft Devens in the 1969 - 1971 time frame.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford