[Urgent] Wendover Evolution Schools

To: Evo-Discuss <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [Urgent] Wendover Evolution Schools
From: Mike Shields <mshields@inconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 19:37:14 -0600
Hey everybody!!

It's late and we're short of people. Right now the Phase 2 Evolution
school at Wendover is just about to be canceled. We need to have at
least 4 people sign up with deposits by Sunday night or else we'll
cancel it and move the Thursday Phase 1 school to Friday.

We have openings for 4 people in the phase 1 school and another 4 in the
phase 2 school.  If you have any interest in these schools, please
contact Charlie Shelton at (801) 277-5546 or
<mailto:sheltons@uswest.net>.

Mike
----
Mike Shields                                    <mailto:mshields@inconnect.com>