Re: Subject: No Autox on TV please

To: "Andrew Schmiechen" <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>,
Subject: Re: Subject: No Autox on TV please
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:40:51 -0500
To: Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>; Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>;
team.net <autox@autox.team.net>

>If you were running heats 2 & 4, then you saw me quite a bit, I was the
>starter.
>
>Would that big white bus be the one that also doubles as a car trailer?

That would be it.  The nice little homey fence and flowers unit was a
tasteful buswarming gift from netter Bob Fogt.

Be wary if he asks you to steer the car up the ramp for him.  Seems he does
not warn you abou the diesel fumes from the bus as he powers-up the winch...
Well, at least is wasn't as bad as the fumes from the "pop" fuel in
Andretti's car.

Daughter Amanda has presented us with a second grandchild.  Sirena Mae
Stremski
arrived on the first day of Spring 2001, weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces.