Re: A way to reduce some classes

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: A way to reduce some classes
From: brandon.fetch@ey.com
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:26:34 -0500
I'm going to waste some bandwidth here, and I apologize but.........

I'm trying to figure out what Jay has personally against Dennis.

Comments along the lines of 'medication needs adjusting again' and 'it's
just more of your BS.' and 'How are we to know that you didn't fabricate
this "mystery person"?' I don't feel are productive.

Mind you, I have no beef with Jay nor am I waving a flag for Dennis but I
can't for the life of me figure out where this personal attack came from.
Why couldn't the response have been 'Another idea from Dennis.  Woo-hoo or
oh-no!  It's not for me to decide, but here are my opinions of the proposed
changes.'?

What does Dennis have to gain from 'fabricating' people?

What does Dennis have to gain by replacing SP with what "I" would consider
a truly 'street' prepared category?

What does Jay have to gain by publicly ridiculing him?

I'm pretty certain that most keyboards have delete keys, lets make the best
use of them.

Let us all just be..

Zen :-)

Thanks,
Brandon
(not Zen Master Yogi or anything, just felt perturbed by the e-mail)
'99 Neon R/T

Note:          The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Ernst & Young LLP