Re: Important racing news...

To: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Important racing news...
From: tecgen <tecgen@nettaxi.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:52:37 -0400
I can vouch for that.  Keith's Winnie has more "stuff" in it than my
garage!  I need more stuff in my garage, but still.  Thanks to Keith and
all of TSCC for a very enjoyable first event.  I didn't get to compete in
the April event (the fun runs were FUN though), but I am definitely going
to be at the May 20th event, and hope to be able to help set up on May 19th.

Brian Hogan

' 97 Saturn SL1