RE: FOX CABLE Eyes Speedvision (part two)

To: "'Andrew Schmiechen'" <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>,
Subject: RE: FOX CABLE Eyes Speedvision (part two)
From: "Dan Timko" <dtimko@cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:53:55 -0400
Yes, any time that can't be filled with circle-driving will be featuring
Speedvision's new mascot, Billy-Bob. Billy-Bob will get drunk (Coors of
course) and proceed to try to interview crew chiefs and drivers. This will
surely entertain the NASCAR crowd. :)

The rest of us will force all the cameramen and producers who quit
Speedvision to form RaceTV, and they will show everything that Speedvision
used to show.

And please, the Billy-Bob thing was a joke, so please no flames (sad I have
to announce this!).

Dan