Re: Forget "Speed Creep" how 'bout JEALOUSY!

To: "JD Kemp" <MGB13@lewisweb.net>, <Han85xj6@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Forget "Speed Creep" how 'bout JEALOUSY!
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:56:42 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "JD Kemp" <MGB13@lewisweb.net>
To: <Han85xj6@aol.com>
Cc: "Team Net" <autox@autox.team.net>; "Gene Rolfe" <DSRGR@aol.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 7:29 AM
Subject: Forget "Speed Creep" how 'bout JEALOUSY!

<snip>
> So what's it like AX'ing in an E Type?

I don't think he's on the national list, but there's a guy here in SFR who
occasionally runs his '64 E-Type in AS.  Naturally, it's not that fast
compared to S2K's and Boxsters, but he turns pretty respectable times in it.
And he just looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much cooler! :)

> Did ya notice that NOBODY tried to
> tell you that an E-Jag isn't a "sports car"?

No argument on that.  Not to mention it's still drop-dead gorgeous.  I'd
love to add one to my garage (once I have a garage, that is).

I think I'd stick with my Miata for autox, though.

Scot