Was Speed Creep - Powers to Be Opinion, Now Advantage Z06?

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was Speed Creep - Powers to Be Opinion, Now Advantage Z06?
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:23:01 -0400
Mark Sipe stated in part:

<<<I'm sorry, I have to disagree with the SSC if any of it's members
considered
the Ft Worth Tour event course as unsafe or not meeting the rules.  That is
my opinion as a competitor running one the fastest Stock class vehicles
(Z06)
and given consideration for the layout of the site.  I consider myself to be
a very safety-oriented Solo2 person and have voiced my opinion many times
about Solo2 course design safety.>>>

So from your own personal experience at Ft. Worth and elsewhere do you
think a faster course would favor a Z06 over other cars in your class, say
the Porsche Boxster S, for instance?

Paul Foster