Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Creep... Foster saves us again
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 22:17:58 -0400
I've met the infamous Paul foster. He actually isn't a bad guy.
Yes, he gets as whacked as others do on Team.nuts. Him and Sipe
"discussing" issues is like "Dueling Banjoes."  :^)

I have to agree with him (PF) on the Speed Creep thingie.
We as a "club", need to protect "our" club. Perhaps TMS has
suitable runoff, but we ALWAYS must be vigilant of safety.

Though Paul overstated his position, for me as a SS, ANY
discussions about safety concerns is healthy, regardless
of the source.

We, of Team.net, have talked about it (safety), and will continue
to do so. This is good. If someone takes a second look
at a course this coming or any Sunday with a slightly jaundiced eye,
it will be healthy.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net