Re: Speed Creep!

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speed Creep!
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:27:06 -0400
> That's not what the rules say, but it's no surprise that you read into
things
> only what you want to see.  You got the creep part right, anyways.

LOL! Call me a safety nazi if it makes you feel any better. :)

> I highly recommend that anyone who shares with the creep's interpretation
> common sense portion may elude some of you.  Please note that the terms
> "generally" and "not normally" are not absolutes.

Apoligizing once is simply not enough for some people...

> Based on the size of the Fort Worth tour course I would say that the
speeds
> generally were well within the guidelines and the highest speeds were not
> normally encountered for the vast majority of the run.  Or in other words,
> you should "generally" not comment on an event you did not attend as you
> would "not normally" be correct in your assessment, as you are not.

Ah the old "if you weren't there your view is unimportant' schtick. Isn't
that getting kind of thin by now?

Why don't you simply discuss the issues instead of getting into personal
insults?

Why does my opionion bother you so much?

Paul Foster