RE: stock class ponderings

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: stock class ponderings
From: "Stern, Ken" <KStern@Envera.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:31:18 -0400
Pete was just rounding to the nearest $40K. If you want
to get nit-picky, the S2000 sells for more like $36-38K
at dealerships. I saw a used S2000 at CarMax for $35K six
months ago.

It is possible the new Integra replacement (RSX?) will be
a good autoxer. Base model base price should be $20K,
according to my market research, which involves only guessing.

Personally, I like the Celica GT-S, which is available for
around $21-25K depending on options. A Mazda Protege ES
might be a good autoxer too. One car I have not seen on
the autox course is the new Eclipse. What has Mitsubishi
done to that car? Ugh.

-Ken