How many cylinders do you have?

To: ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: How many cylinders do you have?
From: "Maraglia, Dominic" <Dominic.Maraglia@nike.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:08:16 -0800
> Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 23:12:51 EST
> From: Smokerbros@aol.com
> Subject: How many cylinders do you have?
>
> Peter Egan's latest column on R & T is about the number of
> cylinders we have.
> My current count is 17, for instance.  8cyl. Silverado, 8
> cyl. Firebird, 1
> cyl. Go-Ped.  Meager by some counts.  I think Egan's current
> count is 58.
>
> Then there is your life's total.  Mine is 110 (including 18 4
> bangers, and 17
> cars that have been autocrossed).  Egan's is nearly 300, I think.

8 - 1981 Chevy Suburban
8 - 1968 Mustang Fastback - autoxer!
6 - 1996 Nissan Pathfinder
--------------------------
22 Current

1 - Quarter midget when I was 8 years old!
8 - 1968 SS 396 Camaro, 4sp + posi
    400Hp+ big block AND it was my first (real) car (parents LOVED
that)...doesn't this
    count extra?
6 - 1971 Datsun 240 Z
8 - 1969 Mustang Fastback
8 - 1967 Mustang Fastback GT - autox'ed heavily but sold before moving to
Germany :(
4 - 1998 Honda CRV --> Bad time in my life, automotively speaking!  Was
living in Europe and
    gas was too damn expensive for anything save a 4 banger!
8 - 1981 Chevy Suburban
8 - 1968 Mustang Fastback
6 - 1996 Nissan Pathfinder
57 Lifetime  ---> is that good or bad for 31 years old?!

Cheers,
Dominic