Re: Magnetic awareds (was: Solo Entry Fees)

To: Bill Fuhrmann <bfuhrman@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Magnetic awareds (was: Solo Entry Fees)
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 09:35:44 -0800
When we mail out the paper results, we include a checkered flag decal to
the class winners. Not being entirely facetious, we count the paper
results as a memento of the event--no dash plaques. Our schedule is way
unpredictable so even knowing how many events we'll have in a season is
difficult.
        At the end of the year, we have a banquet and hand out large frame
photos on a wooden plaque (really large) of the trophy winners for every
class in the Regional Series; and for our "Slush Series" this year, we
giving out some Scott Schleh trophies. The photo trophies have been
traditional from day one of our events way back.
--Pat Kelly