Re: Street Mod notes

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Street Mod notes
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:10:29 -0700 (MST)
Sterlings were a similar concept, but the Triumph Acclaim was a four
door Accord, the Sterling was a few years later and was more like the
early Acuras.

I hadn't really been reading the list mail, I was just curious as to
why there was a big jump in traffic over the weekend.  Interesting to see
that a lot of it involved my favorite marque, Triumph!  Of course, the
number of folks who would seriously consider building a TR8 powered Herald
for autocrossing can likely be counted on the thumbs of one greasy, skinned
knuckle hand!  I've already got too many options for next season - stick with
the FSP Spit, concentrate on the DP Spit, or start in on that TR7 that's just
wasting away, FSP?  EP against John Thomas?  Yikes!  Then again, an F Prepared
6 cylinder TR6 or GT6 could be nice, or ...

Anyway, I just was bit perturbed about Triumphs being excluded across the board
based on inaccuracies.

mjb.