Re: Nitto 555 Drag Radial

To: bmpracing@yahoo.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nitto 555 Drag Radial
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 22:24:50 EDT
In a message dated 10/21/00 4:53:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bmpracing@yahoo.com writes:

<< Has anyone tried the 555r drag radials. The 555r drag
 tire is marketed as a drag racing tire, but I have
 been told it can also be used as an autocross tire.
 Can anyone confirm this? Thanks for any help!

 Brad >>

Funny you should mention Nitto tires. I just mounted a pair today. Big Knobby
treaded suckers. I got them the other day for one of my Honda CT70 "Mini
Trails" They were as close to the originals as I could find. Just $45.00 a
set.

Mike(Still on the five year plan)B. 99cm