Re: dry counties and a nervous Washburn

To: jwalter@ptra.com, washburn@dwave.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dry counties and a nervous Washburn
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 08:30:09 -0500
Hey, I resemble that remark.  Drinking lots of beer help calm nervous
energy, so I was simply trying to resolve my condition with "medicine".
Besides, Alan had made the brave journey to points north in order to get
the beer....it would be rude to let it just go to waste.

Pat (I love living in the beer state) Washburn

> What a joke, did anyone and I mean anyone, see Pat slow down in the
> slightest Saturday night as we did the instant critique of anyone and
> everyone's in car video in the hotel lobby?  No, I thought not.  ;-)
>
> James Rogerson
> [FP #125] - Techless Racing
> "Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
> "Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
> meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
> The census records were used in 1941-2 to identify, abduct and imprison
> innocent Japanese Americans. Be sure to fill out yours.  Trust them.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailor Cabinets
Wausau, WI
www.racecabinet.com
-
Sent using WaveMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://www.dwave.net