dry counties and a nervous Washburn

To: washburn@dwave.net
Subject: dry counties and a nervous Washburn
From: jwalter@ptra.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 00:34:22 -0500
What a joke, did anyone and I mean anyone, see Pat slow down in the
slightest Saturday night as we did the instant critique of anyone and
everyone's in car video in the hotel lobby?  No, I thought not.  ;-)

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
The census records were used in 1941-2 to identify, abduct and imprison
innocent Japanese Americans. Be sure to fill out yours.  Trust them.