RE: Runoffs move & Nationals

To: "'Sam & Greg Scharnberg'" <samandgreg@uswest.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Runoffs move & Nationals
From: "Richard Atkins" <buzz@indiana.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:59:51 -0500
You can say that again, all the talk on team.net will = 0 when the decision
is made. It will be at the convenience of the personnel at National and what
is going on with Topeka.
In my opinion their is no way that SCCA will leave Topeka unless somebody
gives them $$$ to do so. The date will be what works for the race boys not
autocrosses.