Re: SEDiv Final Event - Atlanta, GA - Nov. 11 & 12

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SEDiv Final Event - Atlanta, GA - Nov. 11 & 12
From: "Mike King" <mapco@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:47:10 -0400
Hey Mark, check how many replies you got...Let's not forget how many times I
gave you
dates, and then I got a return of "that won't work." You left me with really
no real dates I could use. That's why we more or less dropped it and moved
on. At least I thought. You also expressed to me that you didn't really want
to have Whitehouse as a site because of its volatility. That's why I started
persuing Alltel as a site with no avail as far as dates. Otherwise you would
have had one of your SEDIV events right here at Whitehouse. Like this
weekend coming up for example. We can both agree that this year has been
tough as far as SEDIV goes. 4 events, 3 cancellations. Whatever happened to
Gulfcoast anyways? Lake City? Did you ever pursue having another date there?
How about the new Marianna(?) site? How about another date at Ozark? Macdill
maybe? Maybe working something out with Martin? I believe there were lots of
opportunities left over rather than just calling it quits and not having a
third event. Hey, what does everyone say in Buccaneer that we have a
November SEDIV event? Any ideas, conflicts? Just a thought. Anyways, other
than that, if there are only two events, working it out with combining the
times sounds like the only way to go. Only problem is what happens if one
person runs one event and another person runs the other event, never to run
against each other. Then you're left with two seperate times for two
different events for two different drivers, you still have a tie. Just
trying to work it out now. Sounds like a good plan and maybe a good plan to
let everyone know of the change in plans. Just trying to work things out
here. If I can help, let me know. Hopefully some people from Buccaneer will
express their thoughts of a November Divisional, if you want that at all,
Mark. Just let us know so we can plan.

Mike

solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net