Re: Attn: B and M Dept.: Peru

To: Eric W Clements <ewc4@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Attn: B and M Dept.: Peru
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:21:09 -0700
In SFR, we have always disqualified anyone found not working; in the
results we show no times at all for those folks, so they don't have a
clue how well/poorly they did. Just fine with me. As far as reciprocal
punishment (working 2 next event to make up for the undone work), we
have too many people to keep track of that kind of statistic. Usually,
it only takes one or two missed work assignments before either the
troublemaker gets the message and does his/her share, or doesn't come
back.
--Pat Kelly