Re: Photo CDs

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Photo CDs
From: jac73@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:35:59 -0400
Received mine on Friday or Saturday here in Michigan (I can't remember
which).  Exactly what I had ordered, too.  They have the full-resolution
TIFF format shots in one directory, fairly low-res (and smaller) JPEG shots
(looks like they went for maximum compression rather than balancing
compression and image quality) designed for web posting in another
directory, and the logo overlay in both TIFF and Photoshop formats in the
root directory.

Looks to be a lot of room left on the CD-R -- and given that I've only got
55 MB or so of "stuff" on mine, that's very true.

Jim Crider