Re: Oversteer and Opinions

To: Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oversteer and Opinions
From: Brian Berryhill <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 23:08:42 -0500
Dang, I almost read that as "oversteer" instead of overseer.

So, just to keep my oversteer topic going... I found it really funny that in
my last autocross a week ago, my first and second runs were about the same
time.  On the third run, I went so much smoother through the course, rarely
did I get any oversteer or unsmooth motions, but it was 3 seconds slower!

My opinion is that I got more cautious on the third run, and because it was
smooth, it felt fast.  However, my faster runs usually contained more
car-sliding and oversteer and oversteer-saving maneuvers.

Is that why the really fast guys look like they're about to spin out of
control? hehe..

Brian