Re: Last posting to team.net for Evolution

To: Hottvr@aol.com, eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last posting to team.net for Evolution
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 20:24:22 EDT
In a message dated 10/06/2000 7:01:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
Hottvr@aol.com writes:

>  have never driven a Pro Solo. Does that meen that I should have no opinion?
>  Very few CM drivers do them. I know that Godula and Dick R. have, but most
>  don't.
>  Some people don't run outside of their region. Does that also meen that
they

>  should
>  have no opinion? I don't think so.
>
>  As for the"Old Gang", who are you talking about? Are you saying that all
the

>  people
>  that have ever won a National title have bailed from this list?? I don't
>  think they have.

Please, please do not put words and examples that you think are there when
they are not...I used a couple examples and the old gang relates to ex
team.net members and lurkers...this is the kind of stuff that has been
happening to people on this net and why I personally need to unsubscribe.

jean