The Golden Rule (was Re: Banquet Longevity)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: The Golden Rule (was Re: Banquet Longevity)
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 16:11:40 -0600
>I think that's also called "The Golden Rule."

I though that "s/he who has the gold makes the rules" was "The Golden
Rule" ;)

Aha, so I just figured out where we (M3 pilots) went wrong.  If I had
had GOLD numbers/letters on my car, Bob had "Smokey" instead of "Spammy"
on his car, and I followed up with "and the Bandit", perhaps our ESP
bretheren would have been more accepting of us ;) ;) ;)

Todd