RE: thanks tire rack

To: "'Alan Pozner'" <AlanP@identicard.com>,
Subject: RE: thanks tire rack
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:04:37 -0600
Not necessarily.  I purchase from on-line and mail order vendors numerous
times each week.  I've had at least 10 instances in the last year where they
have instructed me to keep the merchandise, particularly if I refuse to
"front" the return postage.

~ Ken Stolz (A Fiero Guy)
Missoula, MT
kstolz@selway.umt.edu (The University of Montana)
84 2m4 SE FOR SALE - Best Offer.
86 V-8 GT (an "Archie") SOLD!.
87 GT Auto (with 50K miles 88 V-6 by Ed Parks) - getting complete original
paint
87 Coupe - Heading the Fiero Factory!
88 GT Auto, only 51,000 miles, SOLD!