Re: Some thoughts on Ladies Classes

To: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Subject: Re: Some thoughts on Ladies Classes
From: Kat Bryce <katbryce@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:03:34 -0400
Well the Ladies GT series with special built Panoz cars comes to mind...

I LIKE the ladies class.  I am using it as a recruiting too.  "Come on,
you can drive in Ladies class so the guys won't know who slow you
went!"  ;-)  Seriously,  being a novice is VERY intimidating for
women..  The most often heard excuse not to race is "I'll be embarrassed
driving so slow"

Now that I have gotten a LOT better I plan to start competing in open
classes.

Kat