setting the record straight(er)

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: setting the record straight(er)
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:48:38 -0500
Mark, I owe you an apology.  It was my intent to say the discussion had become,
"That led to leave "my" class alone and get rid of all those slow undeserving
women.", not to say that you held that position or espoused same.  Rereading
the excerpt you quoted shows that the flow of the statements could give that
impression.  Again, no personal attribution was meant, simply that the "bloody
chicken" was about pecked out.

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a meaningful
relationship with women" - Joseph Heller

The census records were used in 1941-2 to identify, abduct and imprison
innocent Japanese Americans. Be sure to fill out yours.  Trust them.