The true Identity of Pylon.CC

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: The true Identity of Pylon.CC
From: pylon@pylon.cc
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:19:32 -0500
Jon Pervo, and Team.net

So you want to know who I really am?  yes, I am Chris Hammond,
notice the "ond" it's not Hamm , the one who everyone accused of
being a SPAMMER, such a bad labeling on this list.  I am not
trying to hide by changing email addresses, and no I wasn't kicked
off of Team.Net with my mother email address.

My little message a few days ago about the Accord for sale was
just a comment on who twisted some of the people on Team.net
are.  They feel free to barrage the people they do not know with
hate mail, but think nothing of one of them sending out a message
that could be considered spam.

Since the whole flame war a while back I have been rather quite, I
have not been sending messages out the wazoo to Team.net
saying go to my site, leave team.net.  In fact I never said leave
team.net, notice I haven't left, and am not planning to.

To those of you who have a problem with anything I did before, or
am doing now, I left the opportunity open at nationals to say
anything you wanted to me.  Mike B was the only one to come up
to me, and he didn't have anything bad to say.

So, Jon, get over it.  To Team.net, I hope that I haven't offended
anyone else lately, I have refrained from the SPAM, and plan to do
so.

CJ - Chris Hammond

Below is a Description of my project at Pylon.CC
***Some People may consider the message from here on to be
Spam, decide for yourself, flame me if you wish***

I purchased a new domain name, Pylon.CC to try to create a web
site that will be a vast information source, in the long run that will
hopefully be able to cover almost every topic that has to do with
solo  from car setups to tires, and wheels, to the basics of course
design, setup, running an event, and more.

I do however realize that I cannot do this alone, and having only
been into Autocross for 6 months now I lack the knowledge to
provide all this information.  That's where everyone else comes in.  I
am providing the arena for the information, but I need to solicite that
information from the veterans of this sport.

I have not yet come up with a way to do this, through email, in
person, in region newsletters, I am not sure.  I am trying to
complete the site design and navigation, so that once I can start
collecting information  I am able to display it.

If anyone out there would like to be of any assistance please let
me know.  I have an online calendar in the works that people will be
allowed to enter events into, hopefully keeping a national database
of events.

Feel free to email me any comments, suggestions, problems you
find with me, or the web site.  Have a wonderful day!

http://www.pylon.cc/
Pylon.CC Racing Forums
Technical Articles - Photo Gallery
Motorsports Calendar