Re: Empty Room

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Empty Room
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:07:26 -0500
I'll have to admit - I drank more than my share of free beer both
nights!!!  I stayed until the end Wednesday night but, yes, I was one
of those who bailed early Friday night.  Reason?  I wanted to get up
at 5 o'clock Saturday morning so I could finish packing, get to the
site, pick up my trailer, and get on the road!

Interesting side note here - the site was supposed to be accessible
from 6-8 Saturday morning to pick up trailers.  I got there about 6:15
and the gate was closed!!  I used the intercom to contact airport
police and explain the situation.  The dispatcher asked me if I had
somebody who could watch the gate while I went in and got my trailer.
I told her, "no - I was alone," and she asked me to wait.  After a few
minutes, an airport police car came driving down the road and the gate
opened automatically.  I charged through the gate but the airport cop
kept going straight.  After I got the trailer hitched up and headed
back for the gate, I noticed that it was still open.  Wonder why it
wasn't open at 6:00 like it was supposed to be?!?!?  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman