Re: New CEO

To: JonesMB <JonesMB@ziplink.net>
Subject: Re: New CEO
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:49:55 -0400
JonesMB wrote:

> >I don't think I am alone in thinking that the SCCA has eventually
> >totally screwed up any and all pro racing they have tried to organize.
> >Give me an example of a good decision in recent history.
>
> hae you ever heard of the Speedvision World Challenge?

No, what is it?  ;-)

Seriously, the World Challenge is very small potatos with all due
respect to SBW. It is an entry level series that has always had marginal
success, even when the BOD decided to obliterate an incredibly popular
series that _was_ very well subscribed, the Corvette Challenge, to
bolster the diminishing fields. Now _that_ was a great series.

Paul Foster