Re: Winged Rollover

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <awhittle@fastrans.net>, <jemitchell@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Winged Rollover
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:33:38 -0500
Rob Barone. He rolled -- well, more like it fell over -- on his first run.
Sans wing he made his 2nd and 3rd run in his proper turn. Next day he drove
Gerald Shields' car.

And someone else mentioned "narrow course." Wonder what course he was
watching. The moment was at the end of that biiiiig righthand sweeper that
followed the first slalom on Frank's course, a sweep that had LOTS of room
outside the ideal line to get off course without going anywhere near a
pylon.

--Rocky