RE: Gasoline on the Fire

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gasoline on the Fire
From: Jeff Winchell <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:08:38 -0700
Anyone out there able to comment on the weather conditions Tues/Wed morning
vs Today's?

I found a website with info on Topeka in general, but not on the actual site
where Nats is running, which might vary. At least it seems it hasn't rained
all three days. Temperatures though seem quite a bit cooler on Tuesday.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Topeka%2C+
KS (and check the historical conditions part of this page to get some
detailed hourly conditions).

Tues low of 63 to a high of 73
Wed a low of 55 Wed to a high of 88

Today
 76 degrees at 9 AM
 79 at 10 AM
 81 at 11 AM
 84 at Noon
 86 at 2 PM

The comparison below compares ESP Heat 1 on Tues with CSP Heat 2 on Thu. I'm
guessing that the surface was colder on Tues. I'd *think* that the ESP times
would be even faster (any guess on how much?) if under the same conditions
as CSP ran, but I'm open for more info that says otherwise.