Re: Picks page updated

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>, "Josh Sirota" <jss@marimba.com>
Subject: Re: Picks page updated
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 19:54:35 -0500
John,

No matter what you do on the course, you've still got most of them beat in
the parking lot!
I stood near your car in the parking lot during registration at the College
Station, Texas, Divisional, and enjoyed watching people check out your car.
It got more attention than any other car in the lot.

Bryan Williams
Beer Money Racing
Feeling sorry for the folks who won't play unless they think they can win