Re: A big thanx to those involved with our labor day weekend warm

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A big thanx to those involved with our labor day weekend warm
From: Jason Saini <speedyj73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 06:28:12 -0700 (PDT)
Jean wrote:
>I would personally like to thanks all those involved with making the
>Labor Day weekend warm ups go off as well as they did.  First and
>foremost the instructors for all their time, effort, sweating and
>pulling themselves away from their other lives to help others
>hopefully take home a trophy in Kansas.

I would like to thank all those who put forth the effort to hold this
event.  Definitely to Jean for arranging the days, and certainly the
instructors for helping make it both a reality and worthwile.  To John
McIver, Jean and Sam Strano... thank you for the *extremely* valuable
instruction.  This was just what I needed going into Nationals, and it
allowed me to dial in some concrete setups as well.

A special thanks to Sam Strano for keeping me from trying left-foot
braking this close to Nationals.  I was able to go much faster when I
went back to my old style.  And the instruction definitely helped,
because I was able to go out to the Chicago Region event on Monday and
snag index FTD by a large margin...  couldn't have done that without
the instruction!!

I'll be signing up for this event next year, and I hope it becomes an
annual thing.  Definitely worth the $$, and the best thing you can do
for your driving before Nationals.  Jean & Crew...  great work!!!

-Jason Saini  .  Chicago, IL
-'93 Corrado  .  GS Sleeper