Solotime #4 Thanks

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solotime #4 Thanks
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:27:18 -0500
A big thanks to all the people who attended the Solotime Gateway to
Nationals Solo this past weekend, and to all of you who pitched in that
little bit extra to help us have a successful event.  If any of you are owed
trophies and did not make arrangements for someone else to pick it up,
please track me down next week at Nationals.  We will be there all week, in
car 47 CP(L).

Also a big thanks to our sponsors who made this event possible

Solotime
Christoc.com racing forums
Autotire
Environtrol.com

Thanks Again

Dave Whitworth
Chair, 2000 Solotime Gateway to Nationals
Environtrol Corporation
Asthma and Allergy Care Supplies
www.environtrol.com